Monday, August 30, 2010

Through the Eyes of a Child

Every now and then my little Tomato likes to borrow my camera and take photos.  
This is a peak into her world.

Meet Sophie Bear, Tomato's loyal companion.
Tomato felt that a close up picture of Sophie Bear was necessary.  
Catching her big sister, Peanut, lost inside a good book.
Two photos of Sophie Bear were simply not enough.
This must be a nod to her little brother's faithful companion, Buz.
Yes, this is truly her world, and I love to be a part of it!

1 comment:

  1. That's so cute. My kids aren't allowed to touch the camera anymore since we had to replace the lens a few months ago, but I've been wanting to get them little cameras that they are able to play with because I love seeing what they think is important enough to photograph!

    ReplyDelete