Friday, October 22, 2010

Tupperware Party!

Oh Blog, I am so sorry for staying away for so long.  Our school schedule keeps me so busy, that when night comes I am T-I-R-E-D!  My dear husband and I have also been waking at 5:45am to workout, so that adds to the exhaustion so early in the evening.  Excuses, excuses, I know, but I truly am sorry for neglecting you, dear Blog.

Sooooo, the other night I hosted my first Tupperware Party!  I've never done anything like it before.  When invited, I enjoy going to Pampered Chef, Norwex, and Mangosteen parties (always with the promise to my husband that I won't buy anything).  But after attending a Tupperware party last year, I left very excited to someday host my own party.  It really WAS fun!

In order to take on some of the challenges placed before me by my local Tupperware consultant, I worked hard telling people about it, collecting orders, and trying to make sure I had plenty of ladies to attend.  Whew!  I REALLY wanted to earn some free Tupperware!

The time for the party came, and I had an awesome group of ladies attend.  The theme was "50's Housewives", in honor of Tupperware being quite "vintage itself".  Martini's were shaken, wine tasted, cheese eaten, and appetizers served.  It was a fun night and, frankly speaking, I was shocked at how much free Tupperware I earned!  Wanna see?

I also got a little key chain, not pictured.
The morning after, my head ached (from all the craziness), and was faced with the aftermath of the party.





Is it obvious I LOVE Tupperware?

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention that you looked great in your pearls and heels! I can't believe you kept them on all night, I was wearing the most comfy shoes in the universe and I still kicked them off as soon as I got in the car. :) It was lots of fun, Paige, thank you! Oh, and when my Tupperware comes in, I should give you some yarn and needles if you still want them...remind me!

    ReplyDelete